Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The Playlist

Ok, so the playlist I made to the right is just about all instrumental. There's probably only one song that has words to it. I put instrumental just because when trying to read something, its not always easy when someone else is talking. Later on though I will be switching off about every month through different songs. Some will have words to it, but will have meaning; like purhaps, "Colors of the Wind" from the Motion Picture Soundtrack Pocahontas would be one.
I hope that you enjoy the playlist and hope that you like the songs I have chosen. This playlist doesn't change to a different song everytime you come to this page, so if you end up getting tired of the song, just let me know, and I'll put a new one in place of the first song. Thank you... and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment