
Walking together, hand in hand,
He is more than just a friend.
Arms around me, holds me close;
When I’m sad and need, a hug
Those are times I need it most.
When it’s cold; winds blow hard
He is there to be my guard.
I feel so safe when he’s with me,
We have so much fun together;
He makes me feel so free and happy.
Remember one night we climbed some trees,
So many in fact, I had dirt on my jeans.
The sun was setting;
I had to go home,
It was a bit upsetting.
Sun gone, the stars now glitter,
No way could this night get bitter.
He takes my hand, and we stroll down the road.
Almost home, he turns and asks
With words that flowed…
“If I kiss you, is that alright?”
I tell him, “Yes,” with delight.
Mind you, I did not foresee;
He held me close, then closed his eyes,
And kissed me.
This poem isn't necessarily about my first kiss, but it felt like it. That night, my boyfriend and I walked around and we did in fact climb some trees, which sounds weird but it was something that we both liked to do, so we had a good time. No, actually that's a lie; we had a great time. And then the walk to my house, he asked if he could kiss me, and I said "Yes." So this is a very personal poem, and in fact my favorite poem so far that I"ve written. I hope that you enjoyed it, there will be more to come. I have another poem in fact called "My First Kiss," which is about the same as this poem, the only difference is that it speaks moreso along the lines of what really happened that night. I should be posting that sometime tomorrow, and if not, when I can.
Now, I haven't been able to do any progress on my book, but no worries, its getting there. I'm still working on the beginning and fitting in the characters, etc. In the meantime, I am, as usual working on this English class that I hope to be getting done by next Saturday. Though I'm not liking it, I am learning a lot and it is helping me so much with my writing, you have no idea.
I am also still writing some poetry, which still keeps coming out, but I'm enjoying it. Depending on how many poems I can write down, maybe I'll end up publishing a book about my poems.
Anyways, I'm going to go and sleep, and then in the morning do school and write somemore, so..... I'm guessing that I may not be doing any typing tomorrow night, because on top of doing school and working on poems and my book, I also have to work.
Well, night for now...... And I take my leave with another graceful exit.
Lovely. :) Lot's of Love to you. You are a great writer. Keep em' coming belle. I love you honey.
ReplyDeleteEmo S